I love discovering new beauty products. I always shop for makeup online at Sephora so I can get the free samples (and free shipping!) I’m not very adventurous when it comes to makeup, but I’m a sucker for any new skincare product. I love getting inspiration from bloggers who share what they use on a daily basis! Today I’m sharing some of my tried & true favorites:
- Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo– I love this product! This is the only dry shampoo I’ve ever tried that 1) works and 2) doesn’t leave white chalky streaks in my hair!
- Neutrogena makeup wipes– I’ve been using these as long as I can remember. They’re great for traveling, removing stubborn eye makeup, and using at the gym after a workout.
- Jergens Tanning Lotion– This is soo helpful in the wintertime. Or the summertime if you’re like me and don’t get to the beach often enough!
- Spin Brush– There’s a lot of different brands, but I love the Spin for Perfect Skin set. It comes with a variety of different brush heads, but the general cleansing one I use every night and helps me feel like I’m getting all my makeup off!
- Cerave moisturizer– Another product I’ve been using forever. If you need a deep moisturizer, this is for you!
Would love to hear what some of your favorite products are in the comments below!